ip core 8086

shaileshss
sir i have ip core 8086,so how to do coding for simple addition ,sub etc operation please help me.and how to write testbeanch for it.

Re: ip core 8086

HT-Lab
Administrator
Hi Shaileshss,

I assume you are referring to the VHDL 8086 core, in this case I would suggest you try the VHDL newsgroup. You do have to formulate your question a bit better, like what have you tried so far and how did it fail,

Good luck,
Hans.

Re: ip core 8086

shaileshss
Sir,my question is for doing all operation so how to write instructions in that only clk,por,nmi,intr pin is available.so please help me how to do giving small example

Re: ip core 8086

shaileshss
Sir I m doing different operation of alu in libero platform I need help to how to do rom some part of address as ram for reading and writing some operation on memory address.and how to write testbeanch

Re: ip core 8086

shaileshss
this is my ip core used for actel fpga kit ,my problem is how to write testbeanch for different alu operation like addition,sub,etc using given 8086 instruction set machine code please help me.