ip core 8086

shaileshss
sir i have ip core 8086,so how to do coding for simple addition ,sub etc operation please help me.and how to write testbeanch for it.

Re: ip core 8086

HT-Lab
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ip core 8086

shaileshss
Sir,my question is for doing all operation so how to write instructions in that only clk,por,nmi,intr pin is available.so please help me how to do giving small example

Re: ip core 8086

shaileshss
Sir I m doing different operation of alu in libero platform I need help to how to do rom some part of address as ram for reading and writing some operation on memory address.and how to write testbeanch

Re: ip core 8086

shaileshss
this is my ip core used for actel fpga kit ,my problem is how to write testbeanch for different alu operation like addition,sub,etc using given 8086 instruction set machine code please help me.