SCBuilder troubles with example project

Tausinov
Good day!

I wanted to try SystemC for like some years but it was hard to find usefull IDE for this. Week ago while serching internet i've found SCBuilder and decided to try it.
Firstly i downloaded and installed it on my PC.

Then i opened User Manual and tried to compile and test adder example. After pressing "simulate" there are too much errors... No ideas what's wrong...

Here is log from command panel

Would be nice to understand what's wrong.

Re: SCBuilder troubles with example project

HT-Lab
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SCBuilder troubles with example project

Tausinov
Thank you for your reply.

 Yes i am running 0.1.2 version so looks like this problem still exists. About your advice how to fix it - i understand what you mean but i don't know where i should fix this. Could you explain a bit more about it, sorry for newbee question

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SCBuilder troubles with example project

Tausinov
Oh it was quite obvious, but i've never think that order in Path means something. Ok, so i changed order like in your message but it didn't help. Then i deleted Path to old MinGW at all, but still have the same result...
If i open CMD and chech gcc -v i recieve: "gcc version 5.1.0 (tdm-1)".

Btw my CodeLite C\C++ IDE still compile programm with old version... But i am sure that in System Path and User Path there is no more links for it.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SCBuilder troubles with example project

Tausinov
Sorry for the quite long absence... Sometimes i don't have internet access.

If seriously i am a bit puzzled how it's possible that SC still finds old version.

Here is my PATH getting with set.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9mi3/dtqsnVEBY

The one strange link is
C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin;
But this folder doesn't exits at disk C.

CONTENTS DELETED

Tausinov
Okay. Thank you for your help with this trouble. Hope i will finally able to play around example project in new version. Look forward to this one.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SCBuilder troubles with example project

Tausinov
This post was updated on .
Hi! That's it! I've just try to run simulation example project with adder and it works. Nice work.

P.S. one more question. It's said in key feauteres "Limited Synthesis capabilities (translate SystemC to VHDL)". I wanted to check how it works with same adder example but after run it says:
"fatal error: systemc.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated."
After i've tried to comment all includes this lib and have tried to run it again SCBuilder just stoped work with error and closed.