Quantcast

Feedback

HT-Lab
Administrator
Hi All,

If you are interested in SCBuilder please sign up to the forum and do not use the HT-Lab feedback form to ask questions. I know that the registration requirement is a pain but this is an easy way to reduce spam. Feel free to use any (disposable) email address you like. I don't believe nabble itself harvest any email addresses as it has been in the forum business since 2005 and I haven't been able to find any serious negative comments.

Thanks,
Hans.

Re: Feedback

gutierrez
Hi. I've just installed SCBuilder, and here are some improvements I'd like to suggest.

* Rename files
* Identation guides
* Tabs to spaces

Also, std::setw doesn't work on Cmd window.

Re: Feedback

HT-Lab
Administrator
Hi Gutierrez,

Thanks for the suggestions, some like the indent guide and tabs to spaces are already on the todo list.

Could you explain std::setw doesn't work on Cmd? The command window is Tcl only.

Regards,
Hans.

Re: Feedback

gutierrez
Thanks.

I said setw doesn't work, but in fact, the problem is that consecutive spaces are concatenated to one space only. Here's the output on Command Prompt vs SCBuilder terminal

Re: Feedback

HT-Lab
Administrator
Hi Gutierrez,

You are right, good catch. I have fixed the issues and will upload 0.1.6 this weekend. I have also added the capability to run the executable in a separate cmd prompt.

Regards,
Hans.